GDPR(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your personal data protection rights. Every user is grant to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to cancellation- update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is not accurate.
- The right to restrict - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right of object - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right of data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another company.
If you make a request, we have 1 month to get back to you. If you would like to do any of these rights, you can contact us.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
We may ask the following customer information:-
- Contact information including email address.
- information such as postcode and preferences.
How we use your personal info
We use the information we collect in various ways, to understand your needs and provide you with a better shopping experience, and in particular for the following reasons :-
- We use to Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Develop new services, features, and functionality.
- We may Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for promotional purposes.
- Find and prevent fraud.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a customers personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Consumers can request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a customers personal data, not sell the customers personal data.
If you will make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights mentioned above, please contact us.
We are devoted to confirm that all your information is completely secure. In order to prevent illegal access, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.